Tuesday, May 25

#2 052310

May 23, 2010

Oh Dear Family!

I just got out of my monthly meeting with President Ludwig. What an experience. He said a few different times how great my family is and how blessed i am to have such a wonderful family. Thank you for being so great. Thank you for teaching me the gospel and for creating an environment where the spirit is felt. Thank you for all you have done for me.

I don't have much time, so I will probably send you a letter in the mail. I need to go to another rehearsal. I can actually read emails from anyone! I can only respond to family. And yes, it will be Sunday evenings. Snail mail will probably be easier for me to reply to, because I can write in the car, etc.

Performances start in less than a week! Pray for my memory and my voice!!! It's going to be scary but amazing. I have felt the spirit so much this week. I know God lives. I know he loves me. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. We went to visit Carthage today. It was incredible. We sing and bring the spirit everywhere we go, I feel like we are an important part of Nauvoo. The elderly missionaries are SO wonderful!

My favorite part of the week is when we get to spend 45 minutes in Wal-Mart on Saturdays for our p-day. Sister Murdock and I have had so many amazing experiences talking to people there. The Lord puts people in our path so we can bring them nearer to Him.

I want to tell you so many stories... I need to go now but I will send it all in a letter!

I love you!

Keep me updated!

Sister Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment